SPHA General Meeting
October 17th, 2012
President’s Report –Aubrey Crowley
- Reply to the email I sent on Monday with your banner ID # (if necessary)
- CONGRATS!! AAHE Case Study Team
- McKenzie Tate Katherine Sattovia, Stephanie Huynh Alternate: Emma Hosman
- (MANDATORY) OCTOBER 24TH–INITIATION with general meeting
- OCTOBER 31ST–OPEN EXEC at 7:00PM in MG 2001
- NOVEMBER 7TH–NOMINATIONS with general meeting.
- (MANDATORY) NOVEMBER 14TH–ELECTIONS with general meeting
- NOVEMBER 28TH–exec transition
- DECEMBER 5TH–general meeting
- DECEMBER 12TH–HOURS DUE!
Vice President’s Report-Chelsea Light
- New Members- INITIATION is on October 24th (next wednesday)
- Finish your service and education hours
- Turn in your dues
- Turn in your 10 active member meets to me!!
- Active Members- FOOD FOR INITIATION
- Sophomores- Bring Desserts!
- Juniors- Chips
- Senior- Soda/ Juice
- Exec- Bring utensils/ napkins and cups
- Everyone please bring your assigned food so it turns out to be a fun party!
Treasurer’s Report-McKenzie Tate
- Dues are due next Wednesday!
Secretary’s Report-Jessica Wentworth
- Hours will be up to date by Sunday.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or if anything is incorrect.
Service Report-Emma Hosman
- Gents and Joules- Luna
- Volunteering at NRMC
- Sign-up sheet at the front of the room and will send a google doc
- Must be able to volunteer at least 4 hours a week
- Food, drink, and a t-shirt provided!
- Depending on the number of people who sign up, we will train as a group!!
- Christmas Party
- Tentative Date: November 29
- at the BSU
- Foster Families Resale Store is Closed
Education Report-Rachel Bertels and Jessica Schowengerdt
- Faith Lutheran
- Stress Free Friday
- Stress Free Week
- Stress ball making after meeting
- Ugly Man on Campus
Social Report-Ali Kartmann and Daniel Korenfeld
- Social dinner
Fundraising Report-Natalie Nealon
- T-Shirt Sales and Water Bottles
- New Stress Free Friday Shirt
- Oktoberfest went well!
Professional Development Report- Rachel Chambers
- CAREER WEEK FALL 2012!!!
- For a full list of career week events, go to career.truman.edu
- Professional Development Question Box:
- graduate schooljobs
- ANYTHING relating to your professional career
- Etiquette dinner—TUESDAY OCT. 23RD 5-7:00PM
- SPHA will sponsor your attendance so you only have to pay $5
- PD Committee meeting: finalizing Pattern Night
PR Report-Lane Swan
- Homecoming Parade
- Saturday at 8:30AM
- Minutes are on the website
- New pictures are up!
MOPIP Liaison- Adam Manahan
- No report
Dr. Clark and Dr. Donahue