President – Katie Reysack
- Welcome Back SPHA!
- Goals for the semester – Cohesion & Forming SPHA Identity
- Expectations: 4 Service hours, 4 Education hours and 2 Professional Development hours.
- Changes based on Survey Results: Hours, will have until March 4th to complete, 2 excused, 2 unexcused (submit excuse) and Appeal process through executive board for attendance.
- Expect to stay for full 60 minutes for SPHA meeting!
Vice President- Ashley Kuykendall
- SPHA Re-design Contest: Submission Due to email@example.com by 10:00pm, Tuesday, February 4th, Must be a professional design and no neon colors.
- Prizes: Winning logo design = $20 gift card, winning motto design = $10 gift card and winning theme design = $30 gift card. (Gift cards are to the Kirksville location of winners’ choice)
- “Theme” is a combination including both a logo and motto.
Treasurer – Erika Holliday
- Excited for a great year!!
Secretary – Megan Sullivan
- Attendance: Initial attendance sheet, 2 excused and 2 unexcused absences per semester.
- Hours: Send in hours from last semester ASAP, 4 service hours, 4 education hours, and 2 Professional Development.
- Email me with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Service – TBA
- We will be having elections tonight. If you want to run for Service, please nominate yourself!
Education – Lauren Maag
- Activities Fair: Wednesday, January 29th, 1-5pm.
Social Chair – Kimberly Emery
- One Social Event is required this semester.
- We will have about 4 or 5 social events per semester.
- Look for details about the next social event in the upcoming meetings.