President- Bonnie Kempker email@example.com
- Both attire and name tags have been ordered and shipped. If the items are not here by the meeting, you will receive them at the next meeting.
- We received a last minute discount on the attire and will refund everyone who ordered a shirt the difference.
Vice President- Alex Connor firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Members: Remember your dues ($10) are due to Ashley this Wednesday at our general meeting, if you need to speak with Ashley to work out some different arrangement please do so as soon as possible.
- SLU Trivia Team Update- We are ramping up our studying starting this week in preparation for our competition that is three weeks from Saturday. Wish us luck!
Secretary- Keilah Sullivan email@example.com
- All the hours I have received up to this moment have been updated. As always, please check your hours on the website to ensure that they have been input correctly: http://spha.truman.
Treasurer- Ashley Bond firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dues are due Wednesday, March 18.
- $10 for new members and $20 for current members
- If you don’t pay them on Wednesday, it’s an additional $5 every week after that.
All new members will be reimbursed $5 for their attire. Email me if you have any questions @ email@example.com.
Education- Mischa Tomczak firstname.lastname@example.org
- No update
Service- Elizabeth Barreca email@example.com
- The Big Event registration closes at 5pm this Wednesday, March 18. We already have 13 people signed up for the SPHA team! Yay! There is still time to sign up tonight and tomorrow!
- Special Olympics is Saturday, April 25th. Sign up to work in the Olympic Village! “The Olympic Village is a fun little area where athletes can make crafts, play yard games, hang out with friends, and more!” Here is the url to the GoogleDoc:
- Have a suggestion on a potential organization to ask to be our official philanthropy! We will be taking suggestions this week and voting on the top two organizations to approach with our offer next meeting. We want to choose a philanthropy that we can give our volunteer time to on a regular basis rather than an organization to fundraise for.
- Just a clarification on service hour requirements: Service hours must be completed in Adair County and may not be submitted if the same hours are logged for another organization. That being said, you may, and are even encouraged, to use opportunities that you learn about through other organizations and departments for your service hours. Don’t forget that TruService is a great resource for finding service hours!
Professional Development – Helen Curran firstname.lastname@example.org
- No update
Social – Christian Reiling email@example.com
- Get ready to get your yoga on SPHA! Next Thursday 3/26 at 8:05.
- We’ll have the main yoga room in the rec reserved for our own relaxing session! If you have any questions feel free to contact me! I’d love to see everyone there!
Fundraising- Gillian Mwangi firstname.lastname@example.org
- The fundraiser that was held about 2 weeks ago went great! Sold most of the shirts and raised around 30 dollars which was awesome thank you to everyone who worked the table.
- I might set up another date to sell the rest of the t-shirts.
- Meanwhile, new apparel is being designed by the fundraising committee and will hopefully be finished and ordered this week.
- So keep an eye out for an email because i will need workers again for our next fundraiser.
MOPIP – Jihee Lee email@example.com
- We got 30% response rate for 2015 MCHBS! The new data will be available in May.
Public Relations- Laura Kim firstname.lastname@example.org
- Like us on Facebook!
- Add yourself on SPHA Facebook group!
Webmasters – Ben & Amanda email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- No update
Dr. Clark email@example.com
- No update
Dr. Wodika firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sweet Escapes Fundraiser for K-CDC
- Saturday, March 21st
- 7-9pm at The Journal Printing building
- $12 at the door, $10 if you pay online
- Dessert Buffet and Silent Auction
- Interested in helping out a table for Sexual Health Awareness week (March 30)? Let me know!