SPHA Meeting Minutes 9/28/16
- Welcoming of new members
- General Body Email (contains a lot of useful information, read it!)
- How to submit SPHA hours demonstration
- New members sign up for SPHA attire
- Everyone should wear attire to general body meetings
- Upcoming meeting extras (to make meetings for fun/interesting)
- Next meeting is October 19th!!!!
- Submit hours!
- 75.25 hours submitted already! 10% of hours goal for this semester
- Dues are due at initiation. $25 per semester or $45 for the entire year.
- New member attire prices
- Committee heads receipts for any purchases
Education: No report
- Service opportunities coming up
- SPHA alumni coming to speak about life after Truman October 26th
- Over 100 orders for the HES Quarter-zip!
- Will fund any prevention activity or program you want to present!
- New SPHA billboard
- Also new SPHA truman snapchat!
- Member of the month nominations
- Check out the website
- Submit fun SPHA related photos to be put on website
- Thanks to SPHA for participating in the service celebration (October 19th 2:30-4:00) Put on by the service center. Lots of cool opportunities including making a poster for the event
- October 3rd – Career Workshop 3:30-6PM led by Dr. Daley Moore. Very important for upperclassmen. Edit/critique resume and include info about shadowing, internships, etc
- Break off into groups according to concentration.
- upperclassmen give advice
- Other questions regarding registration
Break off into committees