President: Ben Peters
- Nominations for new executive board.
- ATSU’s Biomedical Research Symposium is Nov. 5th- sign up online!
- Vote to fund Liz Barreca’s capstone passed.
Vice President: Gillian Mwangi
New members remember to submit your hours! Contact me if you have any questions about initiation!
Secretary: Tori Thompson
Don’t forget to submit all hours from last week!
Please submit attendance excuses BEFORE meeting! We have something to vote on which we can only do if attendance is high enough!
Treasurer: Maha Mohamed
- Pay Dues: 25$/semester 45$/year
- New members pay for apparel: 25$/polo 45$/cardigan
Education Chair:Brendan Cronley
- Healthy Eating tabling dates in November TBA!
- Go to the Career Center for professional development hours and opportunities!
- Working on a Career Center workshop
- Send us your PD ideas: @amm1444 and @ayp6753
- Interdisciplinary Biomedical Research Symposium at ATSU (Nov 5, 8am-3pm)
- Working on getting confirmation for SPHA volleyball night on 11/29 at 8pm
- SPHA De-Stress event on 12/5, Time and location TBA. There will be coloring, puzzles, and music!
- Pick up your quarter zips!
Public Relations: Matt Barkofske & Emily Quick
- Lung Cancer facts going out via the Facebook page so invite friends to like the page and share the posts.
- Additionally, promotion materials are being gathered for healthy options with Thanksgiving quickly approaching