Service. Education. Professional Development.
SPHA General Meeting
September 26th, 2012
President’s Report –Aubrey Crowley
- Family Fun Night–KPS Oct. 6th
- Banner ID
- Name tags
Vice President’s Report-Chelsea Light
- New member retreat went well!
- If you have not yet taken the new members quiz, meet with Chelsea after the meeting.
- New members- start your 10 current member interviews
- Initiation is October 24th
Treasurer’s Report-McKenzie Tate
- Dues are due after initiation!
- $20 Current Members
- $5 New Members
Secretary’s Report-Jessica Wentworth
- Winner for the hours competition is Luna
- Working on hours
- If you have any questions, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Report-Emma Hosman
- Foster Families of Adair County Retail Store
Education Report-Rachel Bertels and Jessica Schowengerdt
- Puppet Pals
- Stress Free Friday
- Faith Lutheran
Social Report-Ali Kartmann and Daniel Korenfeld
- Get to know you game
- Etiquette dinner will be the first week in November for a general meeting
- E-mail Ali and Daniel if you’re interested in IM’s. We need more people!
Fundraising Report-Natalie Nealon
- Selling water bottles
- HES shirts are $5 now!
- New shirts are being designed
- Raising money at Oktoberfest
Professional Development Report- Rachel Chambers
- Donald Asher Reports
- Upcoming events
- 30 Second Commercial
PR Report-Lane Swan
- Health and wellness resources
- Minutes will be posted after the meeting
- New pictures will be on the website soon
MOPIP Liaison- Adam Manahan
- Proposition B. Missouri’s Cigarette Tax
- Go to www.csnews.com and search “Proposition B” to learn more.
Dr. Clark and Dr. Donahue
- AAHE Case Study APPLICATIONS!
- GPA/HLTH 366/Teamwork/Think quick/Work under pressure
- FOOD DRIVE: raise $3000
- Benefits food drive of Central and Northern Missouri
- Donate $$$?
- NEMO Senior Expo.
- Gents & Joules: Gala/fundraise for NEMO Heart Health
- Nov. 2nd set-up/Nov. 3rd gala
- Contact Dr. Clark to sign up/for more information on service events email@example.com