- Use MACHB data as educational material to improve social norms on campus
- Present findings and possible interventions to negative social norms at SRC in April
- Make the final Stress Free Friday something BIG!
- Set up a consistent weekly service opportunity for members
- Establish and promote service opportunities based on community need rather than tabling events
- To schedule events with individuals to come present about professional development
- Schedule and host a Professor Research Night
- Work with Career Center to schedule info nights.
- Make fundraisers like SPHA decals and Mental Health Matters shirts
- Create at least 1 post for each social media account each week
- Make social media flyers to hand out at tabling events
- Increase followers on all social media accounts by at least 10%
- Increase student involvement in the Wellness Zone by establishing weekly or biweekly events