President- Katie Reysack
Vote next meeting on
Mandatory social event
Hand out name tags today!
If you do not have one come see me after the meeting
Capstone Grant for next semester
Vice President- Ashley Kuykendall
If you don’t have a name tag, make sure you add your name to the Google Doc so we can get one made for you.
Meeting of the Minds was awesome!
Treasurer- Erika Holliday
- Dues are $30 this week if you still have not paid them.
Secretary- Megan Sullivan
- Keep sending in hours!
Service- Liz Chau
Play games, make crafts, etc. with participants
When: April 26
Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you still want to volunteer.
Thanks to those who signed up for Alcohol Awareness Week!
Education- Lauren Maag
- Global Health Week is this week
Wednesday April 9th Ted Talks
Magruder, Room 1000
7:00 pm until 9:30 pm
Thursday April 10th Aging and Dying
McClain, Room 209
5:30 pm until 7:30 pm
Stress Free Friday
April 11th Sign-up sheet will go out after meeting. If you already have all education hours please let others sign up.Thanks!
Professional Development Chair- Katie Larabee & Carly Scott
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT HOURS:
- April 11th———– Alumni Mock Interview Day
- April 15th———– Student Research Conference
- April 22nd———- Truma-Care: Is Your Heart in Healthcare?
Questions? Email Katie or Carly — email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Chair- Kimberly Emery
- Scooter Capture the Flag was a lot of fun!
Working on the End of the Year Party.
- $1 Waffle Cone at Bellacino’s/TCBY – This Sunday (April 13th) @ 1:00pm.
Public Relations- Sara McVety
Check out the trophy case!
Ideas for May/Summer? Email me: email@example.com
Fundraising- Nemo & Chelsea Little
- Final T-Shirt Design
- Cookie sales (buy half a dozen or a dozen), week before finals, delivery
MOPIP- Sarah Strickler
- Meeting of the Minds was a blast!
- Stop by the alcohol awareness week tables this week!!
Webmaster- Luke Knoche
- Sign up sheet for research study coming soon! If you are interested in participating in a short cycling activity and finding out how your heart works through the processes, then sign up! More details to come!
- Case Study team competes on Saturday
-April 23rd meeting
- Bellacino’s raised $45 for case study, received MOPIP funding
- Human Sexuality Workshops
- Various topics to present to an organization!
- 1:30 on April 24th Meet at Kirksville Primary
Environmental Health Course needs help!
- Sit at reserved SUB tables from 12:00-1:30 on Tuesday, April 22 and Thursday, April 24!
- Display “Second Life” Projects
- Identifying environmentally-based organizations to get involved on campus!
- Make a poster/pamphlet with more information on what students can do to reduce their carbon footprint!
Green Thumb Gardening Event
- Saturday, April 12th from 9:00 – 1:00 pm.
- Meet at Ray Miller School