SPHA General Meeting
October 22, 2014
President- Katie Reysack
- Nominations Today
- Elections: Nov. 5th
- Next Meeting in MG 1090 7:00 – 8:40
Vice President – Ashley Kuykendall
- ATSU Biomedical Conference
- Sign up online ASAP
- Saturday, November 1
- 8am – 3pm
- Lunch is free
- New Members
- 2 service
- 2 education
- 1 professional development
- Submit online before induction
Treasurer- Erika Holliday
- Polio Fundraiser Results:
- TruYo Profits/Donations: $107.00
- When SPHA matches donation: $214.00
- Gates Foundation $3-$1 contribution:
Secretary- Megan Sullivan
Don’t forget that the member with the most amount of hours gets a prize!
Service- Liz Chau
- Wellness Packs
- Friday, October 24
- SUB publicity area
- 10:00 am – 2:30 pm
- Look for Google doc
- NEMO Heart & Sole Walk
- Saturday, October 25
- Kirksville High School track
- Setup – 7:00 am
- Buddies – 8:45 am
- Clean up – 12:00 pm
Education- Lauren Maag
- Smoke Free Truman is going to be Wednesday October 29
- Stress Free Friday is going to be October 31. We will be having a Halloween themed table! Get excited!
- Sign up if you are interested in Puppet Pals or working with the Wellness Zone.
Professional Development-Katie Larabee and Carly Scott
- We have set up our [SECOND SPEAKER] of the semester!
- Another Career Center representative will becoming to talk to us about how to effectively use the app LinkedIN. They will also be giving tips about other social media regarding what not to put online.
- → the event is on November 5th at 5:30PM in room 3201 in the SUB
- It will count as 1 Professional Development hour!
- Contact us if you have any questions. Keep submitting your hours!
Social Chairs- Bonnie Kempker & Alex Connor
- Corn Maze
- Tomorrow Night at 7:30pm
- Meet at the parking lot between the SUB and McClain
- $2 with a Truman ID and a canned food item
Public Relations- Sara McVety
- Hope You Had a Great Break!
- Ask Me About PR!
Fundraising- Nemo & Chelsea Little
- no report
MOPIP – Sarah Strickler
- No Report
Webmaster – Katie Larabee
- The website now has:
- Fall 2014 hours
- Minutes from all meetings
- I have t-shirts in my office for distributing at stress free Fridays. Please pick them up 🙂
Service Chair Nominations
Education Chair Nominations
Professional Development Nominations
Social/Activities Chair Nominations
Ashley Bond & Meghan Meyers
Public Relations Chair Nominations
Amanda Robinson & Katie Larabee
Fundraising Chair Nominations
Mischa Tomczak & Ashley Kincaid
MOPIP Chair Nominations
Webmaster Chair Nominations