President- Bonnie Kempker email@example.com
- The List of Committee members is (mostly) finished. Once the SLU committee has been finalized by Dr. Clark and Dr. Wodika we will notify you of your committee placement.
- Prepare to meet with your committee at the next general meeting and discuss projects for the rest of the semester.
Vice President- Alex Connor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attire has been ordered, we were unable to get a discount like last semester because or order was not large enough.
- Polos will be $29 and cardigans will be $50.
- Payment will be due Wednesday (2/25), if you are unable to pay the full amount please speak with us about working out a payment plan.
Secretary- Keilah Sullivan email@example.com
- Please submit hours via a computer.
- I’ve had some people think that they submitted hours via their phones, but the SPHA account never received those submissions.
- If you see any errors in your hours, please do let me know (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I’d be happy to check our records/update those hours for you!
Also, please wear either SPHA or business casual attire to the meeting this Wednesday (February 25th @ 7pm in MG 2001).
Treasurer- Ashley Bond email@example.com
- Payment for attire is due Feb. 25th.
- Dues are due on March 18th, $10 for new members and $20 for everyone else.
- If you don’t pay them March 18th, $5 is added to the cost every week after, until it caps at $40.
- If you have problems paying your dues, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to me after the meeting.
- If you need to meet with me to get your money for your capstone project, come see me after the meeting on Wednesday or email me.
Education- Mischa Tomczak email@example.com
- Education event this Friday, February 27th, “Stress-Free Friday”.
- Will be handing out the remainder of the hot chocolate packets. It will be in McClain from 10am-4pm. I will send a sign-up sheet early this week.
- An email was sent out regarding dental puppet shows for the next two weeks. A big thanks to all who signed up last week!
- I also need 1-2 more people to help with the STI presentation on March 27th at 7 pm. Email me if you are interested.
Service- Elizabeth Barreca firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Report
Professional Development – Helen Curran email@example.com
- Truman’s Career Week is going on this week.
- Tuesday there is a nonprofit poster presentation in a SUB from 10-1pm and nonprofit panel in the SUB activities room at 6pm. Cerner is presenting at 6pm in SUB 3201 as well.
- Wednesday is the career expo from 11-4pm in the SUB. There is also an opportunity to get a professional photo taken.
- Thursday is employer interviews.
Social – Christian Reiling firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yoga Day! Requesting availability for a SPHA yoga session at the rec which will be prepared for the general meeting on Wednesday as as a possible future SPHA pizza days at Bellacino’s!
Fundraising- Gillian Mwangi email@example.com
- We have a ton of extra t-shirts from old SPHA fundraisers so we are going to sell them next Tuesday March, 3rd from 10am-4pm.
- If we have extra’s I will set up another day to sell. We are selling shirts in MacGruder and i will send out a google docs sign up soon.
MOPIP – Jihee Lee firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don’t forget to apply for the 2015 Meeting of the Mind if you are planning to go! The application is due Wednesday February 25th and it is posted online. http://trumanpip.truman.edu/
Public Relations- Laura Kim email@example.com
- New trophy case is up! Check it out in PB.
- Like us on Facebook!
- Add yourself on SPHA Facebook group!
Webmasters – Amanda & Ben firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Spring 2015 photos tab is up
- currently has a few pictures of students tying red ribbons for Nemo Heart Health awareness.
Dr. Clark firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Report
Dr. Wodika email@example.com
- No Report