All excuse forms for meeting absences must be submitted 24 hours before the meeting.
President- Bonnie Kempker email@example.com
- We will be voting on committees in an effort to establish them earlier and have a more productive semester. The possible committees are under the “Committees” tab, “List of Committees”
- If you are unable to attend the meeting please email your top three preferences and one that you do not want to the SPHA account no later than 5:00 pm Friday, September 3
- You will be randomly assigned a committee if you fail to submit a preference on time
Vice President- Alex Connor firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall recruiting is underway!
- Class presentations – this Thursday 9/3 and Friday 9/4
- Info and Education night is 9/8 – PB 232 at 6pm
- Info and Service night is 9/9 – PB 232 at 6pm
- Will be doing street clean-up as the service
Secretary- Chaney Cooper email@example.com
- Don’t forget to start submitting your hours! Those who are on probation from last semester have been notified, please make sure to complete the hours you missed before midterm break.
Treasurer- Ashley Bond firstname.lastname@example.org
- The expense report has been discussed and new dues have been voted on.
- New Dues for both New and Old members: $25 a semester, but $45 a year (meaning you get a discount if you pay for the whole year)
Education- Mischa Tomczak email@example.com
- Sunny & Stress Free Friday, lemonade table opportunity is coming up!
Service- Elizabeth Barreca firstname.lastname@example.org
Yay for volunteering with our new philanthropy, The LIFE Ability Center, this semester!
- Before volunteering, we need to attend a “Volunteer Meeting” and fill out some papers.
- ~15 minute Meetings EITHER 9/9 or 9/10 at 4:30pm
- 1107 Country Dr
The LIFE Ability Center Volunteering Needs:
- Current Opportunities: tutor(s), cooking instructor(s), be a part of Richard Simmons Video Exercise Class from 10:30-11:00 am
There is more information on the meetings email, if you have an questions or need a ride, ask and I’ll see what I can do.
Professional Development – Helen Curran email@example.com
- Career week begins Sept. 21st
- There will be a guest speaker Oct. 29th
Social – Christian Reiling firstname.lastname@example.org
- No report
Fundraising- Gillian Mwangi email@example.com
- Possible hot dog fundraising opportunity – TBA
MOPIP – Jihee Lee firstname.lastname@example.org
Truman MOPIP coalition members discussed the Strategic Plan and Logic Model for the year. The updated version of Logic Model should be posted shortly.
Public Relations- Laura Kim email@example.com
New trophy case is up! Check it out in PB.
- Like us on Facebook!
- And please add yourself on SPHA Facebook group:
Webmasters – Ben & Amanda firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- New member information being put up and info being updated for the semester. The end of the year report will also be available on the website in the very near future. The logo situation is still being sorted out, so come to meetings this semester ready to critique the Graphics Committee’s work. Thanks!
Dr. Clark firstname.lastname@example.org
- Career Week : starts 9/21
Dr. Wodika email@example.com
- MPHA Conference : Sept. 23rd
- $50 fee – includes breakfast and lunch
- Leave Wednesday early morning and return Wednesday night
- Email me ASAP because I need to know the number of students and who will go in which car
- WRC Sexual Assault Awareness: possible co-sponsors or help with events